RETURN OF THE SUPERIOR

[120101/NEWS] 2011 Soompi Gayo Awards Results

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS! DO NOT HOTLINK!

DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN CREDITS!

Credit: Soompi

Re-uploaded and posted: Channie

 

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for – The 2011 Soompi Gayo Awards results.

2011 has been another booming year for K-Pop music as it continues to increase its international status. It is worth noting that many talented artists who debuted two or three years ago are now really coming into their own, as reflected in the results of many categories.

Our results are based on each artist’s overall performance on our weekly music chart throughout 2011. We have taken into account the number of hit songs each artist has, and how they fared on our chart. You may find some of the results surprising, but considering how these artists performed in 2011, they deserved to win.

Thanks to every Soompi member who voted for the top 10 singers of 2011. There were a total of 8580 voters and their votes represent 40% of the score in this category, while the other 60% comes from our weekly music chart scores.

Note that we are collaborating with MYX TV this year and they will broadcast the awards show with all the results below on January 10, 2012. We thank MYX for producing the show. Be sure to tune in!

First of all, let’s countdown the top 50 songs of 2011:

[Obmitted no Super Junior]

 

10. (–) Super Junior – Mr. Simple 
Score: 5261
Genre: Pop/Dance

Music: Yoo Young Jin / Lyrics: Yoo Young Jin
Album: Super Junior Vol. 5 | Purchase this Album
WatchMV

 

[Obmitted no Super Junior]

 

Top 10 Singers of 2011″

Artist Chart (60%) Voting (40%) Total Score
1. 2NE1 396 302 698
2. Super Junior 259 400 659

 

2NE1 tops the list as the top 10 singer. They are third overall in votes and fourth overall in chart scoring. Super Junior finished second after being the top vote getter. The rest of the 2011 Top 10 Singers include Infinite, Secret, Big Bang, T-Ara, Wonder Girls, SNSD, IU, and Beast. Congratulations to all.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s